NEW LONDON Real Estate News
New London Realtor Bridget Morrissey presents the New London Real Estate Market Activity Summary. The report includes Median Sales Price, Number of New Listings, Number of Homes for Sale, Pending Sales, Closed Sales and Median Days on Market.
The provided report presents the number of homes sold year-to-date (YTD) in New London, CT, categorized by the number of bedrooms. In January 2023, a total of 9 homes were sold, with three being 2-bedroom, three being 3-bedroom, and three being 4-bedroom properties. The average prices for these respective categories were $215,000 for 2-bedroom, $204,167 for 3-bedroom, and $190,000 for 4-bedroom homes. The overall average price for all homes sold in New London in January 2023 was $203,056.
Moving on to February 2023, the number of homes sold increased to a total of 12. Among these, two were 2-bedroom, five were 3-bedroom, and five were 4-bedroom properties. The average prices for the respective categories were $198,900 for 2-bedroom, $264,000 for 3-bedroom, and $404,800 for 4-bedroom homes. The overall average price for all homes sold in New London in February 2023 was $311,817.
In March 2023, there were 10 homes sold in New London. However, no 2-bedroom properties were sold during this period. Among the sales, seven were 3-bedroom and three were 4-bedroom properties. The average prices for the respective categories were $261,286 for 3-bedroom and $321,750 for 4-bedroom homes. As no 2-bedroom homes were sold, the average price for that category was $0. The overall average price for all homes sold in March 2023 was $279,425.
Lastly, in April 2023, a total of 13 homes were sold in New London. These included two 2-bedroom, ten 3-bedroom, and one 4-bedroom properties. The average prices for the respective categories were $234,500 for 2-bedroom, $251,039 for 3-bedroom, and $325,000 for 4-bedroom homes. The overall average price for all homes sold in April 2023 was $254,184.
In summary, the report provides insights into the housing market in New London, CT, during the first four months of 2023. The data shows fluctuations in the number of homes sold each month, with February having the highest sales volume.
Additionally, the average prices vary across different bedroom categories, with 4-bedroom homes consistently showing higher average prices compared to 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom properties. These figures offer valuable information for individuals interested in the New London housing market, allowing them to understand market trends and pricing dynamics within the specified time frame.
New London is a seaport city and a port of entry on the northeast coast of the United States. It is located at the mouth of the Thames River in New London County, southeastern Connecticut.
For several decades beginning in the early 19th century, New London was the world's third busiest whaling port after New Bedford, Massachusetts, and Nantucket. The wealth that whaling brought into New London furnished the capital to fund much of the city's present architecture.
The city is home to Connecticut College, Mitchell College, the United States Coast Guard Academy, and The Williams School. The Coast Guard Station New London and New London Harbor is home port to the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Chinook and the Coast Guard's tall ship Eagle.
- Deb Neuman
- BRENT EUGENIDES, Groton CT
- DAVID PREKA, Advanced Improvements
- Lorraine M Sanborn
- DAN BREAULT , EVP/REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF RE/MAX NEW ENGLAND
- Ethan Scully
- Jess Gardner, Realtor with Keller Williams Coastal
- Jeffrey Sirois A2Z Home Improvements and Remodeling, LLC
- Lorraine Sanborn
- NICHOLAS FUSARO, LOU PANCIERA INSURANCE CO.
- Linda Maclean
- Tom N.
- JEFFREY JUNEAU, Mystic CT
- Sean Donoghue
- TIMOTHY M. WARREN JR., CEO OF THE WARREN GROUP, PUBLISHER OF THE COMMERCIAL RECORD OF BOSTON MA
- KIMBERLY GALES FERRY CT
- MELISSA PELHAM, Mystic CT
- Hilary Petersberger
- MONIKA BLANCHETTE, North Stonington, CT
- Aileen Greene
- DAVID HEACOCK, OWNER, HEACOCK + COMPANY
- CONNECTICUT MAGAZINE
- MICHAEL DEL GROSSO, Waterford CT
- BOB PETERSEN, Stonington CT
- Cindy Jordan
- Stephanie Silva
- Tracey Dubee
- NANCY CARPENTER, Mystic CT
- TIM AND BETH, GROTON, CT
- Maria Fusaro The Law Office of Maria Piro Fusaro
- DEBRA BURDICK
- Kristy Tupper
- JEANNE AND JOHN, WESTERLY RI
- Maria Ramos
- Hope Toelken CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC
- Mike Ryan Mystic River Yacht Club
- Stephanie Kaplan
- Danny Lee
- Terrence Ryan
- TOM BAUDRO, Ledyard CT
- ELLIN GRENGER, Mystic CT
- NANCIE KEENAN, Groton CT
- NIKITAS KOUIMANIS, New York
- HOPE TOELKEN
- Anne-Marie Foster
- TERRENCE RYAN, Pawcatuck CT
- LORRAINE M SANBORN, Groton CT
- Richard Zinn
- TONY LOWE, OWNER AT LOWE CARTING & RECYCLING
- INVESTOR DAN, INVESTOR/HOME BUYER
- NORMA STONINGTON CT
- Todd Cooke Supreme Lending - New England
- CAROLYN YOST, Stonington Borough, CT
- PEGGY SUE STONINGTON CT
- MILLIE RAMOS, WATERFORD CT
- SALVATORE RITACCO, ATTORNEY AT LAW OFFICE OF SALVATORE RITACCO